Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Place To Travel

     Back in eight grade, I and my fellow classmates made a trip to Washington D.C. along with a few teachers. The trip lasted 10 days and it was an unforgettable event in my life. It was the first time that I was traveling with friends and the city of Washington D.C. made my happy feeling last even longer and get a chance to explore new and interesting places. You may now ask what was so distinctive about my trip. The city itself contains the history of our nation, its development, its achievements, its unique qualities, and of course all of its important governmental structures. We visited all the important monuments, parks, governmental buildings, and museums. We also had a chance to see some of the building blocks of our nation through our own eyes, which in my opinion was one of the most fantastic reasons why I enjoyed my trip so much.
     Visiting Washington D.C. will help everyone understand our nation better and see the ground on which our government is based on. Aside from the amazing tourism, the city may be a great spot for vacation. I, for example, experienced both and urge everyone else who is interested to go and explore our nation's capital. Travel, travel, travel...and explore the world as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment