Monday, September 19, 2011

Favorite Ice Cream

     Of course everyone in the world just loves ice cream! It is a flavory, melting, and an amazing smoothie in our mouths. Some of us like it cold, some like it melted, while others love it when it is just out of the freezer. The noticeable difference here, is definitely the taste of it. There are millions of flavors out there and each person likes a different one, depending on their taste and maybe even their personality. You may wonder now, which flavor do I like. Well, my most favorite ice cream flavor ever, is French vanilla. The taste of it just amazes me because it is so sweet that it melts my whole mouth and throat when I swallow it. It may seem awkward, but I adore its color as well, because it is so bright that you just can not move away your eyes from the container that is full of royal ice cream. It was the first ice cream flavor that I tasted when I came to the United States, and so it remained to be my first and foremost choice in the ice cream world. I do eat other flavors, but I cannot love them, favor them, or dominate them over my French Vanilla. You should all try French vanilla because you will love it, love it, and love it just like me!

5 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing. I really want some French vanilla ice cream now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arevik! This post is quite persuasive. Vanilla ice cream would not be my first choice, but you made me really crave it. Well, nice job and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. French vanilla is amazing. I am very picky about my foods and when it comes to my ice cream I am no different. There is just some things that I just can not get enough. Very nicely written and your picture is killing me softly. Speaking of ice cream want to go for some right now? I mean we are practically neighbors! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mikey I would love too, but let's get it at a time when I am not sneezing every minute!

    ReplyDelete