Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nature Observations

     Sitting outside in the chilly weather, away from my warm home, I am enjoying the nature which is surrounding me at this late hour. The mild wind is whispering in my ears and enclosing me with its soft and smooth touches. The moon with its eclipse, is shining right above me. Its combination with the bright stars is my main light source. The smell of the fresh greens and the rocks on which I am sitting remind me where I am currently. The small little "garden-like" land is on my right, on which are growing red roses and refreshing my senses even more. 
     My white, chubby rabbit is leisurely laying under the small bushes and is biting on the green leaves. The night is so quite and calm that I can hear her every move. Unlike my seated pose, the rabbit is constantly moving and running around place to place, not finding something satisfying. Looking around, I realize that I am the second largest feature of my environment, after the huge building in front of me. Everything else is rather smaller in size. I do not know if this concludes in some type of philosophy I may be living at the moment. I liked my writing style today and of course the nature. I hope to be back soon...

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Arevik! This is probably one of your best posts! Very descriptive. Felt like I was sitting there, experiencing this myself. Keep up with the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Arevik, very nice job! Your blog is very descriptive and makes me feel like im almost there in that same situation! Well written and impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Arevik! I wanted to comment saying how nicely you described your surroundings! I felt as if I was actually there seeing everything that you saw. Great job on describing nature, I look forward to reading future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Arevik, your post was well written and descriptive. I enjoyed reading because of your detailed explanation. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete