Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Seven Deadly Sins
From the seven deadly sins, pride will probably be the one that I have committed at least once in my life. As humans, it is natural to feel accomplished and be happy for it. But it is wrong to take that accomplishment to a higher level and use it as a method to make ourselves superior to others. When I do something that makes myself and the ones around me happy and proud, I suddenly fall into a world of pride and raise my head up. I do not know if it is on the dangerous level of pride or not so much. If I was branded for my pride like the character of The Scarlet Letter was for adultery, I would feel horrible and embarrassed. I would just blame myself for being so stupid and ignorant. It would all be my fault for allowing myself to lose my boundaries and hurt my soul along with everyone else's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment